Video Surveillance Appliance VS104 Series
Sans Digital Video Surveillance Appliance (SD VSA) provides advanced video surveillance data management including live video capture and comprehensive video lifecycle management. Focused on the Record, Store, and Manage aspects of a forensics-based video surveillance system, Sans Digital VSA delivers fast search and playback through multi-tiered storage.
The VS104 Series is a rackmount based systems ranging with up to 12TB storage capacity. The VS104 series is recommended to support up to 10 RTSP enabled IP cameras per unit* , including multi-megapixel camera for high definition recording. Automatic IP camera searches allow simple installation as well as fast deployments. Unlimited client for PC and MAC computer allow live viewing of cameras as well as searching and retrieval of recorded video. Extensive search of the video via customizable added metadata fields for camera, allowing not just camera number, but also related information such as location, directions, cases number and more. Marketed segments of desire video can then be exported with complete chain of custody. Build-in with SD VSA pro Edition, VS104 series supports advance features for video management, such as moving or copying video to different SD VSA unit for data protection, ability to search all videos in any of the SD VSA units in the same network, integrate with Milestone, OnSSI and SkyPoint (optional license required) as storage expansion, and more. Low resolution companion files of the vidoe will automatically generate, allowing instant response for search and playback.
* Actual number of cameras support on specific models are dependent on the VSA models, number of low resolutions companion files need to generate, as well as the fps & megapixels of the cameras. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Download Data Sheet
Download Editions Comparsions (Basic vs Light vs Pro Edition)
- Compact desktop tower with up to 12TB storage capacity.
- Provides fully managed multi-tiered storage for complete video lifecycle management and longterm retention.
- Easily connects and configures any RTSP enabled IP-camera.
- Build-in IP camera search feature for easy deployments.
- Fully customizable live viewer provide "video wall" of the live image from 1 camera, 2 cameras (2x1 or 1x2 matrix), 4 cameras (2x2 matrix) and 16 cameras (4x4 matrix) with drag and drop locations, and saved layout.
- Integrates with Milestone™, OnSSI™, SkyPoint™ or other VMS systems (optional license required).
- Automatically creates low-res companion files for fast search and playback, while retaining high resolution originals fully intact.
- Enables utilization of megapixel cameras.
- Enables extensive search and retrieval via extensible metadata.
- Supports powerful and intuitive Search / Playback / Clip / Export functionality.
- Enables the end-user to quickly and easily find specific “events of interest” reducing I.T. staff interaction.
- Enables easy end-user playback of vast amounts of video assets.
- Scalable storage solutions, all SD VSA storage can be search in the same user interface.
- Finds and selects video scenes easily with the built in Sans Digital Video Viewer.
- Scans through an entire matched video list from a single Sans Digital Video Viewer.
- Rewind, play, and fast forward with adjustable viewing speeds.
- Creates ‘start’ and ‘stop’ points in order to create segment ‘clips’ for quick and easy exporting.
- Exports marked segment with complete Chain-of-Custody.
- Creates as many segment clips from the same video as you need.