The EliteSTOR ES104X+BR Series is a 1U 4-bay rackmountable solution with a single mini-SAS connection, for high transferring rates up to 2400MB/s when used with a high performance RAID controller card. Utilizing high bandwidth mini-SAS (SFF-8088) cabling, the ES104X+BR supports 6Gb/s SAS or SATA hard drives to deliver superior read / write speed that are crucial in performance-driven environments such as video editing industry and server application. The mini-SAS ports combine four hard drives connections into one, and reduce possible points of failures, while preserving uninterrupted data transfer. The ES104X+BR also supports SATA drives, allowing users to have the option to choose between high performance and high capacity storage solutions. Hard drive and RAID controller bundle options are available. When utilizing a SAS or SATA RAID controller, the unit could effortlessly support multi-streaming of compressed high-quality playback or a single-stream of uncompressed 10-bit high definition video under various RAID modes. Furthermore, the ES104X+R includes hot-swappable redundant power supplies for mission critical applications, protecting users against power supply failure and eliminating downtime.
Note: Sans Digital recommends the use of enterprise hard drives when in use with any RAID controller applications. Standard desktop or green desktop drive may not be supported and may compromise RAID system stability and performance. For more information on the difference between RAID and desktop hard drives, please see the Western Digital knowledge base. For a list of compatible RAID Edition SATA hard drives, please CLICK HERE.
- 4 hot-swappable drives in 1U rackmount.
- Hot-swappable redundant power supply to eliminate downtime due to power failure.
- Supports SAS, SATA hard drives, with up to 8TB per hard drive.
- Mini-SAS (SFF-8088) to ensure optimal performance.
- Real time temperature and fail LEDs.
- Built-in 80Plus 220W power supply unit.
- Built-in rack-mount L bracket.
- Supports industry standard RAID controllers, including 3 Ware/LSI, ATTO, Adaptec, Areca, Intel and HP.