The EliteNAS EN104L+B 64bit NAS + iSCSI Series is a comprehensive NAS in a feature-dense 1U enclosure with an Intel ATOM Dual Core processor and 1GB DDR-2 memory. Equipped with 64 bit OS, the EN104L+B is a performance tuned NAS-based server with iSCSI capable of unlimited clients, with up to 12TB of storage capacity and dual Gigabit Ethernet.
Dual Gigabit and RAID Hard Drives Protection
The EN104L+B is designed with simple setup and easy maintenance features in mind. Features such as an installation wizard for easy implementation out of the box, convenient web-based management for local or remote configuration, Dual 10/100/1000 network ports supporting network teaming and fail-over redundancy plus RAID protection for your data storage make EN104L+B a very robust yet easy to use NAS server system.
Feature Rich Network Storage - Built-in Snapshot, Folder Replication and iSCSI
In comparison to other NAS products in the market, EliteNAS is bundled with many enterprise level advanced features without the additional cost. For example, iSCSI target support for iSCSI applications, iSCSI initiator support for future data storage expansion, NAS to NAS folder replication, scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot and local tape backup support are just a few of the many features this product offers.
iSCSI Support for VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
To take advantage of centralized storage for all virtual machines in VMware ESX or Vsphere, the EN104L+B can be used as a focal storage point for the VMWare ESX or ESXi server hosting multiple virtual machines. Utilizing the EN104L+B as an iSCSI target storage system for the VMware ESX/ESXi server, the EN104L+B is ready for your VMware storage virtualization needs.
Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization environment is also supported. With the support of SPC-3, iSCSI can be used in Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2 clustering environment for high-availability applications.
Note: For the previous 32bit version of NAS specifications, please visit here.
Note: Sans Digital recommends the use of enterprise hard drives when in use with any RAID controller applications. Standard desktop or green desktop drive may not be supported and may compromise RAID system stability and performance. For more information on the difference between RAID and desktop hard drives, please see the Western Digital knowledge base. For a list of compatible RAID Edition SATA hard drives, please CLICK HERE.
Important Announcement for Shell Shock Vulnerability: Click here for release note and click here to download the update patch.
- Linux based OS specifically made for NAS application.
- Intel ATOM 330 Dual Core CPU.
- 1GB DDR2 memory or above, upgradeable to 2GB maximum.
- Supports latest 3TB SATA II hard drive. Up to 12TB of storage capacity.
- Supports built-in RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5 and 6 with spare.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet.
- Convenient setup and easy maintenance.
- NAS discovery tools for easy deployment.
- Web GUI configuration interface supporting Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers.
- Informational Event Log for diagnostic.
- Supports local user account.
- Supports Windows Active Directory Service or Primary Domain Server and Workgroup.
- Supports HTTPS/SSL service.
- Storage protection.
- Designed with Linux based Journaling file system (XFS).
- NAS to NAS replication supporting scheduling with multiple versions or full replication with bandwidth control.
- Supports scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot.
- NAS system configuration backup and restore.
- Supports Local Tape backup, 3rd party backup agent.
- Supports iSCSI.
- Supports iSCSI target and initiator.