The EliteRAID ER108I is the latest hardware RAID storage to EliteRAID iSCSI solutions. ER108I+B is a 1U 8 bay dual channel iSCSI storage that supports advanced features such as Multiple Channel per Session (MC/S), iSCSI jumbo frame and Microsoft MPIO. SCSI-3 persistent target is supported for clustering server application. ER108I+B also supports Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware Vsphere and Citrix Gen-X virtualization environment. Built-in Web GUI management interface and event notification E-mail, SNMP trap, browser pop-up Windows, Syslog and Windows Messenger allow the administrator to monitor the status with ease. Besides RAID5, Mirroring (RAID 1) and Striping (RAID 0), ER108I+B supports RAID 6 to protect against up to 2 hard drives defects. Utilizing 2.5 SATA host interfaces and dual gigabit Ethernet port (up to 190MB/s), the ER108I+B is guaranteed to achieve the best performance with fail-safe file protection.
Note: Sans Digital recommends the use of enterprise hard drives when in use with any RAID controller applications. Standard desktop or green desktop drive may not be supported and may compromise RAID system stability and performance. For more information on the difference between RAID and desktop hard drives, please see the Western Digital knowledge base. For a list of compatible RAID Edition SATA hard drives, please CLICK HERE.
- 1U 8 bay rackmount.
- Supports 2.5 SATA drives, including 9.5mm and 12.5mm hard drive height.
- Intel IOP 80331 64bit processor with 512MB memory, upgradeable to 1GB.
- Supports iSCSI Multiple Channel per Session (MC/S).
- Supports Microsoft MPIO.
- Supports iSCSI Jumbo Frame.
- SCSI-3 persistent target supported. Support Windows Server 2008 clustering.
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60, JBOD. Local N-way mirror supported.
- Supports Global and dedicated hot spare disks.
- Online volume expansion and migration.
- UPS management supported via serial port.
- HTTP Web GUI, SSH telnet and serial management interface.
- Event notification via E-mail, SNMP trap, browser pop up windows, Syslog and Windows Messenger.
- iSNS supported.
- Up to 190MB/s read/write performance.