The EliteSTOR ES104T+B Series is a 1U 4-bay rack-mountable solution with eSATA host interface. The rackmount includes four hot-swappable 3.5” hard drive trays for Serial-ATA (SATA) or Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) drives, with up to 12TB per hard drive. Designed to provide top performance, each individual hard drive is connected to the host computer in a dedicated eSATA channel to ensure optimal performance. With this dedicated quad channel design, the ES104T+B could also be used with a RAID Host Bus Adapter (HBA) to become an external RAID rackmount storage. Built with envirnomental friendly 80 PLUS power supply, ES104T+B is designed to provide 80% electrical efficiency, resulting in less heat, noise and cooling costs. ES104T+B is the ideal storage solution for applications requiring high data throughput, availability, and flexibility within the same configuration.
Note: Sans Digital recommends the use of enterprise hard drives when in use with any RAID controller applications. Standard desktop or green desktop drive may not be supported and may compromise RAID system stability and performance. For more information on the difference between RAID and desktop hard drives, please see the Western Digital knowledge base. For a list of compatible RAID Edition SATA hard drives, please CLICK HERE.
- 4 hot-swappable drives in 1U rackmount.
- Supports SAS, SATA I and SATA II hard drives, with up to 12TB per hard drive.
- 4 dedicated eSATA channel to ensure optimal performance.
- Real time temperature and fail LEDs.
- Built-in 80Plus 220W power supply unit.
- Optional rackmount L bracket and redundant power supply.
- Supports industry standard RAID controllers.