Video Asset Management Customized Solutions
Sans Digital Video Asset Management (SD VAM) is uniquely designed to support production workflows and efficiently and effectively manage the continually growing pool of production videos that entertainment industry organizations create and have to manage.s Digital Video Asset Management.
The VAM customized solutions is based on Sans Digital EliteNAS platform, from 1 bay up to 72 bays storage systems as well offline storage utilizing LTO-5 tape drives or tape library. Sans Digital VAM customized solution provide complete storage platform for both online and offline media, while all the video assets are managed in the same systems. With unlimited client access via PC or MAC supported, SD VAM provides a complete scaleable solutions for customizable to your workflow and your growing video assets needs.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customized VSA solutions.
- Unlimited Clients supported in Windows and Apple MAC environments.
- Pay as you growth: additional VAM units can add at later times to growth the storage pool, while manages and search all units in a single pool, single interfaces.
- Support LTO-5 tapes for archiving options.
- Automatically low resolution proxy files generations.
- Production video data is protected on a regular basis.
- Locating required video data is quick and easy because search queries can utilize a much broader set of identification criteria using metadata.
- Initial video data recognition from search results is easy with visual reference files.
- Confirming that you have found a required video file in search results is fast and conclusive using the playable proxy file.
- Defining a clip within a video file to be extracted using the provided video player/editor is very efficient.
- Staging video files for retrieval is easy with the export queue.
- Exporting video data to post processing systems, such as transcoders or publishing systems is simple using the export configuration tool.
- Video production workflow processes maintain their original form because the software supports native attributes common to the discipline.
- Video production storage environments can comprise a mix of storage resource mediums that meet the storage and performance needs of the environment while reducing overall costs.
- Video data is managed efficiently by data service policies that use the data’s native attribute elements as trigger parameters.