SCALA STORAGE RECENT ACHIEVEMENTS AND SANS DIGITAL ACCURAID ISCSI SAN ENCLOSURES
BACKUP RESTORE SCALE-OUT
SCALA Storage was made available in the U.S. market last year due to our previous OEM sales strategy where our team had been focusing on product development and supporting the customers of our system integrators and related channels. Our product has been fully market proven since 2008 with over 150PB deployed. Led by the U.S. headquarters in Los Angeles, California USA we have support teams and channel partners throughout Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and North America.
SCALA Storage (www.scalastorage.com) is an affordable, high-performance scale-out data storage solution which is highly competitive against EMC Isilon and NetApp. Our proprietary file system outperforms IBM GPFS, Lustre, Ceph, ZFS, and etc.
For example, our SCALAfs configuration with 1 petabyte of SATA drives switched in to a 10GbE network of delivers 13GB/s sustainable aggregated throughput with capacity utilization up to 80%.
- High performance achieved by eliminating controllers and gateways in traditional SAN and NAS systems
- System scalable from tens of terabytes to hundreds of petabytes, all in a single namespace volume
- Flexibility to separate the metadata server(s) from storage nodes or have them integrated for density
- Automatic System self-monitoring mechanisms for data protection
- File-level RAID provides blazing fast data recovery; 3TB in 30 minutes without system downtime or re-boot
- Heterogeneous network management for Linux, Windows, Mac
- Multi-protocol support for SCALAfs (file and block), CIFS, NFS, iSCSI, HTTP, FTP, OpenStack, VMWare, Oracle Rack
The world's leading expert in precision medicine. As an innovative technology company involved in the field of cancer therapeutics, Genetron Health stands strong on its solid foundation in cancer genetics and capabilities in translational research transforming the latest international cancer research into clinical services for patients worldwide.
HHM is a leading solution provider for High Performance Computing (HPC) and Enterprise storage solutions (Scale-out, software defined) in the European and Middle East territory. The company was founded on the HPC concept.
Founded in 2007, Dante Security is a manufacturer of CCTV and Communications equipment with offerings that provide users outstanding, integrated Video Surveillance solutions. Dante is headquartered in New York, New York.
The Sans Digital new AccuRAID iSCSI RAID Enclosures features block-level SAN with single or dual active controllers with options of 10GbE iSCSI x2 + 1GbE iSCSI x3 per controller or 1GbE iSCSI x 4 per controller. The new AccuRAID product line includes the AR316T6R, AR316T6V, and AR316I6V. The Sans Digital AccuRAID line is capable of composing a high performance SAN environment at a fraction of the cost of Fibre Channel RAID storage systems. Supporting RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60 and JBOD, with global or dedicated hot spare disks, multiple hard drive failures are protected without downtime or data loss.
- Up to 4x 10GbE w/ 6x 1GbE or up to 8x 1GbE with Hardware RAID Protection
- Real world test of 1,080MB/sec and 75,000 IOPS throughput for high-
performance demanding applications
- SSD Caching accelerates application performance by extending the RAID
controller cache for hot data and sending cold data to the hard drives
- SAS Expander support
- Supports SSD, 12G SAS, and 6G SATA hard drives
- Hardware RAID support up to RAID60
- iSCSI Support for VMware, Server 2012, and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Designed for Data Center - Remote Monitoring / IPMI for Advanced Users
- Environmentally friendly CPU with 80+ Gold PSU and disk auto spin-down
technology for more than 60% power saving
- Feature Rich SAN
- Built-in Snapshot
- Volume Cloning
- Remote Replication
- Thin Provisioning
- Remote system monitoring and notification
- Multipath and fail-over
- Instant rollback from virus attacks or deletes
- Automatic data synchronization to avoid network congestion