Video Surveillance Appliance Customized Solutions
Sans Digital Video Surveillance Appliance (SD VSA) provides advanced video surveillance data management including live video capture and comprehensive video lifecycle management. Focused on the Record, Store, and Manage aspects of a forensics-based video surveillance system, Sans Digital VSA delivers fast search and playback through multi-tiered storage.
The VSA customized solutions is based on Sans Digital EliteNAS platform, from 1 bay up to 72 bays storage systems as well offline storage utilizing LTO-5 tape drives or tape library. Sans Digital VSA customized solution provide complete storage platform for both online and offline media, while all the video assets are managed in the same systems. From the video captured from the camera, storing for online storage for fast retrieve, and move to offline storage for longer term of retention, video assets are constantly managed and viewable via easy to use management interface (Unlimited client access via PC or MAC supported).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customized VSA solutions.
* Actual number of cameras support on specific models are dependent on the VSA models, number of low resolutions companion files need to generate, as well as the fps & megapixels of the cameras. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
- Complete Solutions from tower to rackmount, 1U to 8U, 1 bay to 72 bays storage systems
- Support online and offline media, including LTO tape drives or automation library, as well as Blu-Ray media.
- Provides fully managed multi-tiered storage for complete video lifecycle management and longterm retention.
- Easily connects and configures any RTSP enabled IP-camera.
- Build-in IP camera search feature for easy deployments.
- Fully customizable live viewer provide "video wall" of the live image from 1 camera, 2 cameras (2x1 or 1x2 matrix), 4 cameras (2x2 matrix) and 16 cameras (4x4 matrix) with drag and drop locations, and saved layout.
- Integrates with Milestone™, OnSSI™, SkyPoint™ or other VMS systems (optional license required).
- Automatically creates low-res companion files for fast search and playback, while retaining high resolution originals fully intact.
- Enables utilization of megapixel cameras.
- Enables extensive search and retrieval via extensible metadata.
- Supports powerful and intuitive Search / Playback / Clip / Export functionality.
- Enables the end-user to quickly and easily find specific “events of interest” reducing I.T. staff interaction.
- Enables easy end-user playback of vast amounts of video assets.
- Scalable storage solutions, all SD VSA storage can be search in the same user interface.
- Finds and selects video scenes easily with the built in Sans Digital Video Viewer.
- Scans through an entire matched video list from a single Sans Digital Video Viewer.
- Rewind, play, and fast forward with adjustable viewing speeds.
- Creates ‘start’ and ‘stop’ points in order to create segment ‘clips’ for quick and easy exporting.
- Exports marked segment with complete Chain-of-Custody.
- Creates as many segment clips from the same video as you need.