The HA-ARC-ARC1883X high-performance PCIe 3.0 x8 to SAS RAID host adapters can provide up to (256) 12G SAS/ 6G SATA devices per ports, using SAS expander. Compared to the first generation, the new HA-ARC-ARC-1883X is based on dual-core RAID on board processor, increasing the performance up to 30%. Based on the same RAID kernel of field-proven external RAID adapters and RAID subsystem, HA-ARC-ARC1883X is widely compatible and supported in Windows, MAC, Linux, VMware, FreeBSD and Solaris. Applications that benefit most features from these controllers include server RAID solutions, web servers, supercomputing, near-line backup, server virtualization, security systems and streaming applications.
- Driver Support up to 256 per ports.
- Dual-core 1.2GHz RAID on Chip I/O processor with SAS controller.
- 2GB on-board DDR3-1333 SDRAM with ECC with write-through or write-back cache support.
- Supports up to 2 * mini-SAS HD SFF-8644 ports, 8 hard drives direct connect or 256 drives per port using SAS-expander.
- Low-profile supported.
- Multi-adapter support for large storage requirements.
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 10, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60, Single Disk or JBOD.
- Multiple RAID 0 and RAID 10(1E) support (RAID 00 and RAID100).
- Multiple RAID set supported.
- Online RAID level/stripe size migration, online capacity expansion and RAID level migration simultaneously.
- Instant availability and background initialization.
- Support global and dedicated hot spare.
- Support NTP protocol synchronize RAID controller clock over the on board Ethernet port.
- NVRAM for RAID configuration & transaction log.
- Redundant flash image for adapter availability.
- SMTP support for email notification.
- SNMP support for remote manager.
- Field-upgradeable firmware in flash ROM.
- Web browser-based storage manager via Http proxy server for all operating systems or via onboard Ethernet port .
- Web browser-based storage manager, SMTP manager, SNMP agent and Telnet function via Ethernet port.
- Optional backup battrey module, BBM, support (AC-SAN-1882XBBM).
- Supported OS:
- Windows 10/8/7/2008/Vista/XP/2003/2008/2012
- Solaris 10/11 x86/x86_64
- Mac OS X 10.4.x or up