The HA-ARC-1226X high-performance PCIe 2.0 x8 to SAS RAID host adapters can provide up to 8 SAS/SATA 6G devices per ports. Based on the same RAID kernel of field-proven external RAID adapters and RAID subsystem, HA-ARC-1226X is widely compatible and supported in Windows, MAC, Linux, VMware, FreeBSD and Solaris. Applications that benefit most features from these controllers include server RAID solutions, web servers, supercomputing, near-line backup, server virtualization, security systems and streaming applications.
- Up to 4 drives per mini-SAS HD (SFF-8644) port, total 8 drives supported.
- 1.2GHz RAID on Chip I/O processor with SAS controller.
- 1GB on-board DDR3-1600 SDRAM with ECC with write-through or write-back cache support.
- Low-profile supported.
- Multi-adapter support for large storage requirements.
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 10, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60, Single Disk or JBOD.
- Multiple RAID set supported.
- Online RAID level/stripe size migration, online capacity expansion and RAID level migration simultaneously.
- Instant availability and background initialization.
- NVRAM for RAID configuration & transaction log.
- Redundant flash image for adapter availability.
- SMTP support for email notification.
- SNMP support for remote manager.
- Field-upgradeable firmware in flash ROM.
- Web browser-based storage manager via Http proxy server for all operating systems.
- Optional backup battrey module, BBM, support (AC-SAN-1223XBBM).
- Supported OS:
- Windows 10/8/7/2012/2008/Vista/XP/2003
- VMware (driver package available w/o management)
- Solaris 10/11 x86/x86_64
- Mac OS X 10.4.x/10.5.x/10.6.x/10.7.x