Single Server Solution - Dual Channel Connections
- Dual Channel configuration offer performance upgrade over single channel connection.
- Each Channel access individual RAID set, so that no data conflict or corruptions.
- Each Channel will represent as a “Hard Drive Volume” to computer.
- Operating System can Mirror/Strip these 2 volume to provide extra protection or performance.
- Performance up to 320MB/s for SCSI and 4Gbps for Fibre Channel.
- Storage sizes with up to 9TB for 2U model and 12TB for 3U model.
- Supported RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 3, 5 and 6.
- Note: Server equipped with Dual Channel SCSI/Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter Controllers, or 2 Single Channel Card.