Rated among the top 3 Price/Performance ($/SPC-1 IOPS™)* in the latest rankings by the Storage Performance Council (SPC), the NeoSapphire 3602 delivers impressively high-performance IOPS with fast response time. The NS3602 helps to increase employee productivity, shorten application processing time, and reduce enterprise total cost of ownership (TCO). Dual-port 16G Fibre Channels (backward compatible with 8G Fibre Channel) make the NeoSapphire 3602 easy to integrate with the existing SANs environment, especially for database and banking applications.
Even with a high throughput/IOPS workload, the NS3602 write response time stays as low as 0.46ms, which means it’s very suitable for transaction-time-sensitive applications.
For more SPC-1 details, see the following:
• SPC-1 Executive Summary
• SPC-1 Full Disclosure Report
• Top 3 among the SPC-1 Price/Performance Ratio: $0.20*
• Sustained 420K IOPS random write performance and low latency**
• Dual-port Fibre Channel interface for the SAN environment
• Toshiba enterprise SSD
• FlexiRemap technology developed exclusively by AccelStor
• Reduced TCO and increased productivity for enterprises
• Easy to integrate with existing SANs for databases and banking applications
• Fibre Channel multipathing improves I/O load balance and fault tolerance
• Global wear leveling ensures storage space reliability and stability
* Based on Active SPC-1 Results as of January 13, 2017.
** 4KB random write performance results are based on long-hour tests (100+ hours) in the AccelStor lab environment with fio running on Linux hosts.