The MobileSTOR MS4UT+B is a 4-bay hardware RAID 5 storage tower that utilizes high performance USB 3.0 and eSATA interfaces to provide over 200MB/s in performance. The included USB 3.0 port is backwards compatible with widely available USB 2.0 ports, which is a convenient feature when both USB 3.0 and eSATA connections are unavailable. With built-in RAID 0, 1, 10, 3, 5 and spanning, the MS4UT+B provides hardware RAID redundancy protection against hard drive failures. The RAID engine is embedded within the enclosure and performs all RAID parity calculation to reduce CPU utilization from the host PC. RAID controller cards are unnecessary. Four hot-swappable hard drives slots are behind the front cover to allow easy trouble shooting and hard drive replacement. The newly trayless design allow easy installation. With adjustable cooling fan design, and high performance transfer rate to support various audio and video editing problems, MS4UT+B is the ideal storage tower for high-end computing.
- Hardware RAID enclosure with hot-swappable slots and dust-free cover.
- Auto / manual adjustable cooling fan speed to enclosure quiet and efficient cooling.
- Hardware RAID embedded to the enclosure to eliminate OS compatibility issues.
- Trayless design and dust-proof front cover.
- Hot-swap supported. Auto-detected newly inserted hard drive with auto rebuild.
- Dual Host Interfaces: USB 3.0 (backward compatible with USB 2.0), and eSATA.
- Easy to read display panel for RAID and system status.
- Features five different RAID modes, including RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 3 and 5 for redundancy, performance and protections. Also support spanning for simple storage expansion.
- Supports the latest 3TB hard drive. Up to 12TB in storage capacity.
- Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003 and 2008, MAC and Linux.